Indice del forum

C.U.I.B.

Comitato Universitario Iniziative di Base

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

was subsequently inc
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Discussioni Off-Topic
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
yyys123

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 03, 2019 2:22 am    Oggetto:  was subsequently inc
Descrizione:

Get the latest news and notes from the World Cup in Brail ahead of Thursdays kickoff. Spains Diego Costa feeling "100 per cent" Diego Costa says he has fully recovered from a nagging hamstring injury and will be ready when Spain opens their World Cup campaign against Netherlands on Friday. "Im very motivated; I think Im 100 per cent and ready. I cant wait for the competition to start," Costa said. Costa scored 36 goals in all competitions for the Spanish champions Atletico Madrid. Uruguay coach says Luis Suarez status still uncertain Uruguay striker Luis Suarez is doing all he can to regain full fitness following surgery to his left knee. "We cant say right now when hell be in shape to play in a World Cup match," coach Oscar Tabarez said. "Meanwhile, reality tells us that if hes not up to playing at this level, he wont play." Uruguay faces Costa Rica in their Group D opener. After Costa Rica, they meet England on June 19, before completing their group games against Italy five days later. In the name of love ... and soccer Brazilians have been urged to celebrate its version of Valentines Day on Wednesday so Thursdays World Cup kickoff doesnt spoil anyones love life. Celebrated every June 12, Brazils Day of the Lovers is a major shopping day. For motels and restaurants, its one of the biggest days of the year. The Brazilian motels association said Tuesday its partnered with beer company Brahma to promote mottos such as "First I will kiss you, then my jersey." "We wanted to offer incentives so they know its better to do it a day earlier," said Antonio Carlos Morilha, director of the Brazilian Association of Motels. US coach repeats that winning the Cup not realistic Untied States coach Jurgen Klinsmann reiterated comments he made six months ago, saying it was not realistic to think that the U.S. could win the World Cup this year. "For us, talking about winning a World Cup right now is not realistic," Klinnsman said Wednesday in Brazil. Files from TSN.ca, ESPN and ESPN.com
. Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night.
.com) - Nathan MacKinnon scored the winning goal in the shootout as the Colorado Avalanche rallied for a 3-2 win over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday.
.com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness.
. Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (6Cool on a packed leaderboard.
. You can see all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Chicago won two of three games during its stay at the United Center. The club began the homestand with a 5-1 win over Pittsburgh on March 1 and fell to Colorado on Tuesday before posting another blowout win in Thursdays tilt against Columbus.Pele has wished luck to England and Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford ahead of Euro 2016. Rashford, 18, is little more than a year older than Pele was when he played in his first international tournament with Brazil - the 1958 World Cup.Rashford became Englands youngest ever debutant goalscorer in the 2-1 win over Australia last week and was subsequently included in Englands 23-man squad for the European Championship. Sky Sports Euro 2016 predictor Make your predictions with our interactive wall chart here. Pele, who scored two goals in the 1958 World Cup final as Brazil won the tournament, told Sky Sports News HQ: He is almost the same age as I was.I was a little bit younger than him and it was as big a surprise to me. I wish him the same luck that I had. Marcus Rashford is now Englands youngest debutant goalscorer The football legend - who still holds the record for the most professional goals at 1279 - also wished luck to Jose Mourinho after taking over as manager of Manchester United.ddddddddddddHes a good coach. I love him and I wish him good luck, he said.When you have a good coach, normally its possible to make a good team. But to win you need to have good players. The coach doesnt win the game. They can prepare the team. Get Euro 2016 Alerts Breaking news from Euro 2016, direct to your mobile Also See: Rashford makes England squad Rooney excited by Mourinho Rashford 8/1 to face Russia England youngsters deserve chance ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 03, 2019 2:22 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Discussioni Off-Topic Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum